Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dear Barry,


You don't mind if I call you Barry, do you? After all, I have written so many letters to you that I feel like we should be on a first name basis.
I just have a quick question for you. Sorry to bother you with this but I have asked several other people and they just don't know how to answer. I mean since all the changes that have resulted from the beginning of the new world order, there is just too much confusion; things are not like they used to be.

Anyway, here is my question:
My wife and I are trying to buy a house and we have completed the credit application but, we need to know, TO WHOM SHOULD WE SEND IT?

On second thought, I'm sure you will never get to this letter; you are a very busy man with all the responsibilities of family life and travel and trying to change the world at the same time that you cannot possibly take the time to respond to every little request so I'll just send it directly to you.
By the way, it's been about 30 days since your coronation and I still haven't seen my share of the wealth.
Sincerely,


1 comment:

Daisy said...

Better yet, I want to know who I can send my mortgage bill to?!