Thursday, April 9, 2009

Obama Did NOT Bow To Abdullah

Dear Mr. Obama;


There is so much that I want to say to you and so little time. But today, I want to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt sorrow for the way so many mean-spirited conservatives are shamefully trying to make some big thing about your posture before King Abdullah.


I watched both video clips several times and, I have to admit that, even though you seemed to be hinged at the waist, your torso was parallel with the floor, and your face was close enough to lick his shoe, that doesn’t prove that you bowed to Saudi-Arabia’s evil king. I mean, who am I to judge?


On your behalf, your spokespersons have issued an official statement declaring that it was NOT a bow; that you, in fact, were simply looking for the king's hand. That’s a good enough explanation for me, man. I believe you.

And I also believe that O. J. did not kill his wife, that Bill did not have sexual relations with that woman, that the world is flat, and that, even though he looks and walks and talks like one, Donald is not a duck.



Respectfully Yours,






Ralph M. Petersen

(emailed to the White House at 8:22 AM, April 10, 2009)

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Thanks for the laugh!

I can't believe he bowed to that guy but even more shocking is the lying and spin doctoring. Acutally, I guess it isn't THAT shocking since his entire campaign was built on that but I'm eerily reminded of...

The Emperor who had no clothes. Everyone content to believe that the naked guy really has clothes on. No one wants to state the OBVIOUS truth that this guy is letting it all hang out.

Ellery said...

First Samuel chapter eight

Ron Livesay said...

It's bad enough that he bowed to a foreign king, but then the White House insults the intelligence of the whole country by denying it. "Are you going to believe us or your lying eyes?" The lie is worse than the act.

Dawg said...

lol........very good Sir!