Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rhino Briefs (May 30, 2009)

Ron Livesay, on Buffalo Noise reminded me about a really fun tool. You can impress your friends with an endless supply of foolish and meaningless educational jargon.

Bjaffe is a recovering liberal who marks the Fundamental Divide Between Left And Right.


Stan McCullars has posted an article that makes a very compelling argument for pro abortion.

I wonder if Noah preached a message that started with, "God loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life."

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Ralph, we've been having problems with opening your blog. The operation keeps being aborted by Microsoft Explorer. Yours is the only site that is doing it? Got any ideas?? Took me trying 4 times to get it to work.

Ron Livesay said...

Daisy:

I have had the same problem, both on my laptop and my desktop. Two different versions of Windows and two different versions of Internet Explorer. However, the problem has now extended to other blogs, including my own, not just Ralph's.

I Googled the problem, and it seems to be common, but it also seems that one has to know a great deal about computers to solve it. The only solution I have found that actually fixed it was to switch over to Mozilla Firefox for anything I do with blogs.