Thursday, June 11, 2009

What I Want For Father's Day

Since I didn't get what I wanted for my birthday, maybe my kids will get me one of these new nail guns, for Father's Day. It's made by DeWALT. It can drive a 16-D nail through a 2 X 4 at 200 yards.
This makes construction a breeze. Think about it. You could sit in your lawn chair and build a fence. Just get someone like your wife to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold glass of iced tea and, when she has the board in the right place, fire away. With the hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading.

And, the best part is, after a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun, she probably won't ask you to build or fix anything else ever again.

So much for dreaming; I'll probably get another tie!

1 comment:

Ellery said...

This is the most beautiful tool I have every seen. It would be a nice backup for home defense.