Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back Again


I love blogging. I enjoy writing and this venue has given me a creative outlet to vent my thoughts and a place to archive them.

Unfortunately, I have been distracted with a difficult project at work for a few weeks and unable to post anything.

Last week my wife and I were on a relaxing and much appreciated seven day cruise vacation to Mexico with our daughter and her husband, celebrating our 40th anniversary.

Now I'm back and I have so many things I want to write about that I don't even know where to start.

I just need to get busy writing.

Later.

2 comments:

Stan McCullars said...

If work and vacations are getting in the way of your blogging activities you're going to have to retire and quit vacationing.

I'm sure Obama will take care of your financial needs. As for unwinding on vacation, the peace that Obama will bring will eliminate the need for vacations completely.

Daisy said...

Hooray!! My Google Reader has been bored.