Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Co-Pilot

As I travel down the roads of life, he is always there beside me to guide me. Without him I would be lost. When I listen to his voice and heed his instructions, I always end up in the right place. But he never forces his direction on me and whenever I go astray or make a wrong turn, he just quietly makes necessary course adjustments and gently leads me back onto the right path. And then, when I go the right way he praises me and lets me know what a great job I've done.

He is Homer Simpson and his voice guides me on my new GPS device. Listen to the samples here: http://www.tomtom.com/page/simpsons.

It sure makes driving fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish GPS devices were available for civilian use when I was a kid. All the hours I wasted being lost out in the middle nowhere...