Friday, December 16, 2011

My Favorite Cell Phone Ringtone


I have used this ringtone for about a year.  I thought I was the only one using it.  I haven't heard it anywhere else.  My wife HATES it and she is embarrassed every time I get a call in a public place.   But I think it's fun and very patriotic in a sarcastic kind of way.

Today I received an email from a friend who forwarded it to me.   Apparently it has attained "Most Popular  RING TONE" status and is a hit in New York City.  



Give it a try and see what you think.

5 comments:

Constitution Girl said...

I tried clicking on the link, but it tells me that my Google account has timed out and that there is a server error.

I think it's a conspiracy.

Ralph M. Petersen-Always Right; Sometimes Wrong! said...

I'm sorry it didn't work for you, Constitution Girl.

It starts with the sound of a Muslim chant or prayer. Then, suddenly, the chant is silenced by two shotgun blasts followed by the National Anthem.

Constitution Girl said...

Now that's worth listening to. :D I'll have to see if I can find it. Ha ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

how do you load or where do you find this ringtone app to load on your phone...thanks

Ralph M. Petersen-Always Right; Sometimes Wrong! said...

It is not hard to import a new ringtone to your cell phone but the process may be different depending on your phone's manufacturer. Basically, you need to download the tone into your computer's music file. Then it is retrievable in your ringtone setup tool on your phone. You could find the specific instructions on Google.