Monday, June 22, 2015

Ten Reasons Why I Own A Gun (In case anyone needs to know)

Liberals are always asking, “Why does anyone need a gun?”

Well here’s a better question; Why should any free person have to explain why he needs anything?

BUT,  just in case you really need to know, here is my list of the top ten reasons why I need a gun.


       1.      So I can start a foot race.

       2.     So I can make loud noises on the fourth of July.

       3.     So I have something to put my bullets in.

4     4.     So I can have a reason to buy a gun safe.

       5.      So I can put my horse or my dog out of his misery if he breaks a leg.

6     6.      So I can keep important papers from blowing off my desk.

7     7.      So I can blow up my desk.

8     8.     So I can shoot cans.

9     9.      So I can clear out my congested nose.

      10.    So I can end a severe migraine headache.

No comments: